>

Things that your Boyfriend/Girlfriend should tell u ..



1. I love you..

2. Me and you are perfect for each other..

3. I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you..

4. You mean the world to me..

5. I couldn't imagine going a day without you..

6. Whenever I hang out with you I feel right..

7. Your smile is the most beautiful I've ever seen..

8. Your laugh is beautiful..

9. Your hair is the prettiest ever..

10. Actually just you is amazing..

11. I haven't felt this way about a girl ever..

12. When you're not with me your all i can think about..

13. I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you..

14. If you are jealous of my past girlfriends know that I love you and ONLY you..



2 comments:

  1. wah...best nya kalau semua kata2 tu keluar dari mulut lelaki yg ikhlas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha.. mane nak dengar yg betul2 ikhlas kan..

      Delete