>

I’m not perfect..


I am not perfect & I’m not going to pretend I am not even for a second.. I’m not going to be the most intelligent or charismatic or most good looking person that u’re ever going to meet.. I won’t always know the right things to do or be able to say all the right things.. Truth is, there are days when I feel like I just stand out in a crowd where everyone notices all my flaws & imperfections..

I know that I’ve made mistakes in the past and will continue to make mistakes in the future.. There will be days where I’m going to be lost in this gigantic world of ours, times when I’m confused about who I want to be and what I want to do, moments where I just don’t feel good about myself or my life, & in the end.. I’ll have regrets of things I know shouldn’t have regrets for..

Yeah, I’m not perfect.. But I am who I am.. Just like you are who you are.. & that is & will always be good enough..

0 Budak Comel:

Post a Comment